Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Monday Mug of the Day


I know this guy. His name is R*** and he is a white rapper. Apparently, he made a few to many harassing phone calls on Monday evening + ended up in the pokey.

A few things to note here:
1. He is a lot skinnier in person. I'm pretty sure he struggles to keep his size 28s on his waist (at about 6'2" and a buck-thirty-five...)
2. This is the first friend/acquaintance sighting on the county mug sites. Very exciting.
3. I know him through a mutual friend (who I spoke to on the phone Monday night for the first time in about six months). Strange coincidence, huh?

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I know this guy too! He helped paint the house where I am living. I hope his rapping has outstripped his painting, because frankly neither were all that hot in '04.

Oddly enough, I have been getting crank calls lately. Could they be from R***? I hope he doesn't read this comment, or obviously they will be if they aren't now.