Saturday, March 8, 2008

A major load of sex related loitering.

Ever since I've lived in Atlanta, I've been in neighborhoods that have prostitutes working and living in the immediate vicinity. I suppose that means that I'm poor, the neighborhoods are diverse or that I like hookers. Regardless of the reason, I've seen them all and I have to say that this gaggle probably made for a pretty interesting paddy-wagon ride.


She looks pretty suburban normal for a hooker. She's still got that angst scowl instead of the typical hooker look of hopelessness. Looks like she's new to the profession.

Still pretty normal looking. Although, she has a bit more crazy look. Less fresh for sure.

Geez, this one could go either way. She's been doing this long enough to have that hooker stare.

Been around and around the block.

Seriously, folks...

Oh my.

No comments: